动词过去式:crewed 过去分词:crewed 现在分词:crewing 第三人称单数:crews
1 (a) people working on a ship, an aircraft, an oil-rig, etc （轮船、飞行器、钻井平台等上的）工作人员.
(b) these people, except the officers （上述的）工作人员（不包括高级职员）
*the officers and crew of the SS London 伦敦号轮船的全体工作人员.
(c) rowing team 划艇队
*the Cambridge crew 剑桥大学赛艇队.
2 group of people working together; gang 一道工作的班子; 队; 组
*a track-repair crew 轨道维修组
* a camera crew 电影（或电视）摄制组.
3 (usu derog 通常作贬义) group of people （人的）一伙, 一帮
*The people she'd invited were a pretty motley crew. 她请的人相当杂.
v [I, Ipr, Tn] ~ (for sb/on sth) act as (a member of) the crew on (sth) 充当（某集体）的工作人员
*Will you crew for me on my yacht? 你愿意在我的快艇上当水手吗?
* Men are needed to crew the lifeboat. 需要有人来做救生艇的船员.
pt of crow2.
1. When the captain again boarded the boat, he found his crew had disappeared. 当船长再次登上那艘船时，他发现自己的船员都失踪了。
2. The pirate captain beat his crew with a lash. 海盗船长用鞭子抽打他的船员。
3. The crew was made up of strong and able men and the mates were experienced seamen of the first class. 船上的全体船员都是强壮能干的人，大副二副们都是第一流的有经验的海员.
4. Though the crew were at first under the impression that the lost ship had been found, the contents of the chest proved them wrong. 船员们开始认为沉船找着了，但海底沉箱内的物品证明他们弄错了。
5. The captain of the Ellen Austin installed a new crew to sail it, "艾伦·奥斯丁"号的船长组织了一组新的船员去开船。
6. This time, no trace of the boat — or the crew — was ever found. 这一次，除了船员，连船也不见了踪影。
7. He is the best oar in the crew. 他是水手中最佳划手。
8. All the crew were saved. 全体船员都得救了。
9. After a second crew was assigned, the ship was again lost in a fog bank. 他又派去了一组船员，之后这船又在大雾中迷失了方向。
10. She was carrying 1,316 passengers and a crew of 891. 船上载有1,316名乘客与891名船员。