1. But divorce destroys the stability, security, and continuity that children need: it results in poverty for many women and children; it damages the natural link between father and children and replaces it with one of regulated, arranged visits; 但是离婚摧毁了孩子所需要的稳定感、安全感、整体感，造成了很多妇女儿童的贫困，破坏了父亲与子女间的自然联系，代之以人为安排的定期探视。
2. This step was taken in 1898 by Italian biologists, who provided the last missing link in man´s search for the cause of malaria. 1898年，意大利的生物学家采取了这一步，并为人类寻找疟疾起因的探索补上了所缺的最后一环。
3. These trails will link a dozen neighborhoods and the downtown business areas. 这些小道将把十几个居民区和市中心的商业区连接起来。
4. The company's formula for success is to hold prices down by controlling every link in the rose chain. 该公司成功的秘诀是通过其销售链的每一个环节降低成本。
5. All this seems to me to link them with life, and the origins of things. 在我看来，所有这些使他们与生命和万物之源联系在了一起。
6. Police suspect there may be a link between the two murders. 警方怀疑这两起谋杀案可能有关联.
7. Family is, if anything, the link between generations, the center of child rearing and cultural transmission. 可以说，家庭是联系两代人的纽带，是养育孩子和传递文化的中心。