adj.每日的,日常的 adv.每日,日常地,天天 n.日报,<美口>朝来夜去的女佣
adj [attrib 作定语], adv
1 done, produced or happening every day 每日（的）
*a daily routine, visit, newspaper 日常工作、日访、日报
* The machines are inspected daily. 机器每日均经检查.
2 (idm 习语) one's daily bread
(a) one's daily food 每日的粮食.
(b) (infml 口) one's livelihood 生计
*That's how I earn my daily bread. 我是这样维持生活的. one's daily dozen (infml 口) a few routine exercises performed each day in order to keep oneself fit 每日体操.
1 newspaper published every weekday 日报.
2 (also daily help) (Brit infml 口) = help2 3.
1. It still seemed no more related to my daily life than a "60 Minutes" program. 这件事还好像是一档"60分钟"的节目一样与我的日常生活没有任何关系。
2. The daily report should include the atmospheric conditions. 每天的报告应包括大气的情况。
3. There is a daily train service. 每日均通车。
4. They subscribe to a monthly magazine in addition to several daily newspapers. 除了几份日报以外，他们还订了一份月刊。
5. Take two of the tablets three times daily before meals. 每日三次, 每次两片, 饭前服用.
6. Living in a world in which undeclared aggression, war, hypocrisy, chicanery, anarchy and impending immolation are part of our daily lives, 如今，不宣而战的侵略、战争、虚伪、诈骗、无政府状态以及即将临头的毁灭成了我们日常生活的一部分，
7. The daily exercises lasted only eleven minutes and I proposed to do them early in the morning before anyone had got up. 早锻炼一共只有11分钟，我打算在别人起床之前进行。
8. Tomorrow afternoon there will be a talk on current affairs by a reporter from "the People´s Daily". 明天下午《人民日报》社有一位记者来做时事报告。
9. This would have required Roosevelt to drive daily through unguarded streets across town to the Soviet and British embassies. 如果这样安排，罗斯福总统就要每天乘车穿过未加警戒的市区，前往苏联和英国大使馆。
10. His daily ablutions were always accompanied by loud noise. 他每天洗澡时总会听到喧杂的噪声。