1. It still seemed no more related to my daily life than a "60 Minutes" program. 这件事还好像是一档"60分钟"的节目一样与我的日常生活没有任何关系。
2. It places a terrible strain on the mother-child bond by saddling the mother with the double burden of playing the role of both mother and father; 离婚使得母亲既当母亲又当父亲而不堪重负，从而造成母子关系的紧张。
3. The daily report should include the atmospheric conditions. 每天的报告应包括大气的情况。
4. Their spaceship was equipped with a double door, which was fitted with a bellows between the ship and the outside. 他们的太空飞船上装有两层门, 在这两层门之间, 即飞船与外界之间, 装有一个减压舱.
5. There is a daily train service. 每日均通车。
6. They subscribe to a monthly magazine in addition to several daily newspapers. 除了几份日报以外，他们还订了一份月刊。
7. Take two of the tablets three times daily before meals. 每日三次, 每次两片, 饭前服用.
8. Living in a world in which undeclared aggression, war, hypocrisy, chicanery, anarchy and impending immolation are part of our daily lives, 如今，不宣而战的侵略、战争、虚伪、诈骗、无政府状态以及即将临头的毁灭成了我们日常生活的一部分，
9. The daily exercises lasted only eleven minutes and I proposed to do them early in the morning before anyone had got up. 早锻炼一共只有11分钟，我打算在别人起床之前进行。
10. Tomorrow afternoon there will be a talk on current affairs by a reporter from "the People´s Daily". 明天下午《人民日报》社有一位记者来做时事报告。