1. Weekly we read of unions that went on strike for higher wages, only to drive their employer out of business. 我们每周都在报纸上读到, 工会在为要求更高的工资而罢工，结果却只是使他们的老板破了产。
2. It still seemed no more related to my daily life than a "60 Minutes" program. 这件事还好像是一档"60分钟"的节目一样与我的日常生活没有任何关系。
3. The daily report should include the atmospheric conditions. 每天的报告应包括大气的情况。
4. The capitalist cheated the workers over their wages. 资本家少算了工人工资.
5. There is a daily train service. 每日均通车。
6. They subscribe to a monthly magazine in addition to several daily newspapers. 除了几份日报以外，他们还订了一份月刊。
7. Take two of the tablets three times daily before meals. 每日三次, 每次两片, 饭前服用.
8. Living in a world in which undeclared aggression, war, hypocrisy, chicanery, anarchy and impending immolation are part of our daily lives, 如今，不宣而战的侵略、战争、虚伪、诈骗、无政府状态以及即将临头的毁灭成了我们日常生活的一部分，
9. The daily exercises lasted only eleven minutes and I proposed to do them early in the morning before anyone had got up. 早锻炼一共只有11分钟，我打算在别人起床之前进行。
10. Tomorrow afternoon there will be a talk on current affairs by a reporter from "the People´s Daily". 明天下午《人民日报》社有一位记者来做时事报告。