cows kept to produce milk, not meat 乳牛.
cattle that are kept to produce milk rather than for their meat
1. Bottles of dairy milk arrived in door ways, and women took them in, as though the war were a thousand miles away. 一瓶瓶牛奶被送到一家家的门口，妇女们把它们取回家去，好像战争发生在千里之外似的。
2. With less land for cattle and sheep, less meat like beef and lamb is being produced. 由于可供饲养牛羊的土地减少，牛羊肉越来越少。
3. The dairy cattle are going to come in. 奶牛要产仔了。
4. The cattle are grazing in the field. 牛群正在田野里吃草。
5. They have been herding cattle on the plateau for generations. 他们世世代代在这高原上放牧。
6. All the cattle had been moved into stalls and we stood to lose little. 所有的家畜都赶到厩里，因此我们几乎不会蒙受损失。
7. All the cattle had been moved into stalls and we stood to lose little. 所有的家畜都赶到厩里，因此我们几乎不会蒙受损失。
8. All the cattle had been moved into stalls and we stood to lose little. 所有的牲口已提前转移到畜圈里，没有造成什么损失。
9. Some of the cattle have strayed. 有些牛走失了.
10. Since then, other scientists have used embryos to clone cattle, pigs, goats, rabbits - and, now, even monkeys. 从那时起，科学家们就用胚胎来克隆牛、猪、山羊、兔子等——而现在，居然还克隆了猴子。