1. Bottles of dairy milk arrived in door ways, and women took them in, as though the war were a thousand miles away. 一瓶瓶牛奶被送到一家家的门口，妇女们把它们取回家去，好像战争发生在千里之外似的。
2. The dairy cattle are going to come in. 奶牛要产仔了。
3. Tractors have revolutionized farming. 拖拉机已使农业产生革命性变革。
4. Tractors have revolutionized farming. 拖拉机已使农业产生革命性变革。
5. You can get a theoretical knowledge of farming from text books. 你可以从教科书上得到关于耕作的理论知识。
6. Social scientists and economists, farming experts and environmentalists pose this question and examine data, information from surveys. 社会科学家和经济学家、农业专家和环境保护主义者提出了这个问题，并对调查所得的数据和信息进行了研究。
7. Mad Cow Disease (BSE) in cattle, salmonella in chicken and eggs, and listeria in dairy products. 牛肉中的疯牛病，鸡肉和鸡蛋中的沙门氏菌，奶制品中的利斯特杆菌。
8. “I found him a very charming man, very friendly, considerate — not at all proud,” said Georgie McAllister, 70, the manager of the local museum whose family has been farming the surrounding hills for generations. "我觉得这个人非常可爱，非常友好，非常体贴，一点也不傲慢。" 70岁的乔吉·麦卡利斯特这样说。他是当地博物馆馆长，家里人世代都在周围山上种地。"
9. I´ve read all the available literature on poultry-farming. 我把现有的家禽饲养方面的资料全都读过了.
10. Industrialized farming methods produce cheap meat products: beef, pork and chicken. 工业化的农作方式生产出廉价的肉类制品--牛肉、猪肉和鸡肉。