daisies attached together into a string that you can wear around your neck or wrist
1. Errors and uncertainties multiply, cascading upward through a chain of turbulent features, from dust devils and squalls up to continent-size eddies that only satellites can see. 错误和不可靠性上升，接踵而来的是一系列湍流的徵状，从小尘暴和暴风发展到只有卫星上可以看到的席卷整块大陆的旋涡。
2. The company's formula for success is to hold prices down by controlling every link in the rose chain. 该公司成功的秘诀是通过其销售链的每一个环节降低成本。
3. After buying a new chain I was faced with the insurmountable task of putting the confusing jigsaw puzzle together again. 我买了一条新链子之后，便面临着一个难以克服的任务：把这个使人眼花缭乱的“益智分合图”再从新组合起来。
4. After buying a new chain I was faced with the insurmountable task of putting the confusing jigsaw puzzle together again. 我买来一根新链条后，面临的就是如何把这些令人眼花缭乱的拼板重新组装起来。
5. And complete freedom will finally become our chain, leaving us with no choice but to live in loneliness, with no one who need to care about us. 彻底的自由最终会成为我们的锁链，使我们别无选择，只能生活在孤独中，没有人来关怀我们。
6. Subsequently a chain of nuclear power stations was planned. 接着设计了一系列的核电站.
7. So I first sold the silver buttons of my Sunday coat, and then I sold my silver chain, and then I sold my pipe. 我先把我最好的衣服上的银扣卖了，然后又把我的银链卖了，后来又把烟斗卖了，
8. Consciously or unconsciously, we show our true feelings with our eyes, faces, bodies and attitudes, causing a chain of reactions, ranging from comfort to fear. 无论是有意识还是无意识，我们都会用我们的眼神，面部表情，形体动作和态度来表现我们的真实情感，从而使他人产生从舒适到害怕的一连串反应。
9. One of the links in the chain that drives the wheels had snapped. 驱动轮子的链条断了一节。
10. It was a gold watch chain. 那是一条金表链.