dance upon nothing
dance upon nothing为短语/超纲词汇
1. Would you like to go to a party to dance? 你想不想参加派对跳舞?
2. Would you like to go to a party to dance? 你想不想参加派对跳舞?
3. The snake, however, continued to ´dance´ slowly. 这条蛇仍然继续缓慢地“舞”动着。
4. The show was a miscellany of song and dance. 那场演出是又有歌曲又有舞蹈的混合表演.
5. The snake, however, continued to ´dance´ slowly. It obviously could not tell the difference between Indian music and jazz! 然而那蛇却还是缓慢地"舞动"着。显然，它分辨不出印度音乐和爵士乐！
6. They liked to hear me "speak pieces" and sing and wanted to see me dance, and gave me generously of their small silver for doing these things, which seemed strange to me for I wanted to do them so much that I needed bribing to stop. 他们喜欢听我"说几句"，听我唱歌，想看我跳舞，并为此大方地给我小银币。这倒使我感到奇怪，因为我太愿意跟他们"说上几句"，为他们唱歌跳舞了，得给我钱才能使我停下来。
7. Or those inviting ´our camping friends´ to a dance or a boat trip are printed not only in French or Italian or Spanish, but also in English, German and Dutch. 和邀请露营朋友参加舞会、乘船观光的招贴不仅印志法语、意大利语、西班牙语，而且也印成英语、德语、荷兰语。
8. His timidity prevented him from asking her to the dance. 他由于胆怯没敢邀她去参加舞会。
9. Did you like the dance. 你喜欢舞蹈吗?
10. And I described their violet- colored silk skirts, white blouses, and gold-colored hats like small crowns, with flexible points that moved in rhythm with the dance. 我向他描述她们身着紫罗兰色丝裙，白色外套，头戴形似小皇冠的金色帽子，帽上的饰物随着舞蹈节奏有弹性地跳动着。