n [U] moving rhythmically in time to music 跳舞
* `reggae dancing 跳雷盖舞.
1. The exultant crowds were dancing in the square. 欢腾的人群在广场上跳舞。
2. This principle works elsewhere as well. To enhance your creativity, learn something new. If you're a banker, take up tap dancing; if you're a nurse, try a course in vitamin therapy. 这个道理在其他方面也同样有效。要提高创造力，就得学习新的知识。如果你是银行家，就学一学跳踢踏舞；如果你是护士，就学一学维他命疗法。
3. Not far off, some students are singing and dancing. 不远处，一群学生在唱歌、跳舞。
4. Her dancing delighted everyone. 她的舞蹈使人人高兴。
5. Dancing proved to be more than the dish could bear, for during the party it capsized and sank in seven feet of water. 他们跳起了舞，盘子难以承受。舞会进行过程中，盘子倾覆，沉入了7英尺深的水中。
6. At once the villagers formed a circle and started moving around me, dancing and singing to the music from a kora. 村民们立即围成一个圆圈，在我的周围转了起来，随着科拉琴的伴奏跳舞唱歌。
7. She is well practised in modern dancing. 她在现代舞蹈方面十分熟练。
8. She likes singing and dancing. 她喜欢唱歌与跳舞。
9. I had a scholarship. I also taught Chinese folk dancing. 我有奖学金, 我也教中国的民间舞蹈.