1. Every door was closed and every window was shuttered. 家家门窗紧闭。
2. Betty: Can I have the key to the front door , please? 贝蒂:我可以带前门钥匙吗?
3. Bob: She´s next door. She´s in her office, sir. 鲍勃:她在隔壁. 在她的办公室里, 先生.
4. Bottles of dairy milk arrived in door ways, and women took them in, as though the war were a thousand miles away. 一瓶瓶牛奶被送到一家家的门口，妇女们把它们取回家去，好像战争发生在千里之外似的。
5. Before I reach the door, I think I hear a voice say, money. Before I open the door I hear a voice and turn to see the man with a gun. 我同样也很生气，因为那是一个我从未见过、也从未伤害过的人在用枪指着我。
6. Bits of broken glass, lengths of string, a key to a door long since decayed away, a rusty knife-blade, old shoes saved for a road that never was and never will be, a nail bent under the weight of things too heavy for any nail, a dried flower or two s 碎玻璃块；小线头儿；一扇早已朽败的门上的钥匙；一把锈蚀的刀；一双为某条从来没有、将来也不会有的路而准备的旧鞋；一颗弯折的钉，它所承受过的重量足以弄折任何钉子；一两支干花，仍散发出几许花香。
7. We´re being deafened by next door´s stereo. 隔壁的立体声音响要把我们耳朵震聋.
8. When Mrs. Richards walked towards him, he fled, slamming the door behind him. 理查兹夫人朝他走去，只见他"砰"的一声关上门逃走了。
9. While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel. 这时两个侦探把住门口，另外两个侦探打开了包裹。