1. Excuse me, could you help ne? I would like to enroll in thiss cooking class? 对不起, 请你帮忙我好吗? 我想报名参加这烹饪课.
2. Every skit in our class show was loudly applauded, from the opening scene to the finale. 班上戏剧表演中每个幽默讽刺处都受到热烈的掌声，从第一幕到终场都是如此。
3. `First-class hotel´ was a complete misnomer for the tumbledown farmhouse we stayed in. 把我们住的那个摇摇欲坠的村舍称作‘一流旅馆’, 纯粹是乱用词语.
4. Experimental data seem to indicate that the amount of radon (Rn) in the water under the surface of the Earth waxes before an earthquake. 实验数据似乎表明，地震前地下水中氡的含量会增高。
5. Employers and landlords often buy this information from companies that are in the business of creating data profiles. 雇主、房东们常向开发数据档案的公司购买这类信息。
6. But Fortune´s favoured children belong to the second class. 但是，“命运的宠儿”属于第二类型的人。
7. But Fortune´s favoured children belong to the second class. 但是，命运之神的宠儿是第二类人，
8. But while the Internet primarily moves words, the information superhighway will soon make routine the electronic transmission of data in other formats, such as audio files and images. 但是，互联网主要是传送文字，而信息高速公路不久将使其他形式的电子数据传送（如声音资料和图像的传送）成为常规。
9. We were in the same class at school. 我们上学时在同一班.
10. We often speak of tramps with contempt and put them in the same class as beggars. 我们常常轻蔑地谈起流浪者，并把他们归于乞丐一类；