1. Experimental data seem to indicate that the amount of radon (Rn) in the water under the surface of the Earth waxes before an earthquake. 实验数据似乎表明，地震前地下水中氡的含量会增高。
2. Employers and landlords often buy this information from companies that are in the business of creating data profiles. 雇主、房东们常向开发数据档案的公司购买这类信息。
3. But while the Internet primarily moves words, the information superhighway will soon make routine the electronic transmission of data in other formats, such as audio files and images. 但是，互联网主要是传送文字，而信息高速公路不久将使其他形式的电子数据传送（如声音资料和图像的传送）成为常规。
4. Learning and knows no studies beyond servo- systems and distributors, compression ratios and camshafts. 这些人对学习毫无兴趣, 而且除了伺服系统, 配电盘, 压缩比和凸轮轴便一无所知.
5. They set to work accumulating a huge mass of data. 他们开始累积大量的资料。
6. Learning and knows no studies beyond servo- systems and distributors, compression ratios and camshafts. 这些人对学习毫无兴趣, 而且除了伺服系统, 配电盘, 压缩比和凸轮轴便一无所知.
7. The cards with names and other data were folded on the upper right-hand corner so he can photograph them right-side-up. 这些带有名字和数据的胶片，都在右上角折了一下，这样他能正面朝上冲洗它们。
8. To offer peak performance in providing the electronic data and paperless trading global investors expect, Shanghai plans telecommunications networks as powerful as those in Manhattan. 为了能给国际投资者提供其所期望的电子数据和无纸化交易的出色服务，上海计划建设与曼哈顿的网络同样强大的远程通信网络。
9. The greatly increased volume and speed of data transmission that these technologies permit can be compared to the way in which a highway with many lanes allows more cars to move at faster speeds than a two-lane highway — hence, the information superh 这些技术使得数据传送的容量和速度大大提高。这种情况可与一条高速公路相比，多车道比双车道能使更多的车以更高的速度行驶 -- 信息高速公路由此得名。
10. Nor is DMV data used solely for matters related to driving. DMV的数据也并非仅用于与开车有关的事情。