1. But if you unwrap that package you will see why I was upset at first. 如果你打开那包东西看看,你就会明白我起初为什么那么难过.
2. When used as-a wrapper, cellophane lets the purchaser see the content of the package. 用玻璃纸包装使购买者能看到包裹内的物品。
3. The postman brought me a large package. 邮递员给我送来了一个大包裹.
4. "You can go from one database to another the way people go from one bar to another," says Hendricks. "你可以从一个数据库进入另一个数据库，就像人们从一间酒吧到另一间酒吧一样，" 亨德里克斯说。
5. According to writer Simson L. Garfinkel (辛姆森·L. 加芬克尔), the database trend started with Ronald Reagan's stories of people on welfare cheating the government. 据作者辛姆森·L·加芬克尔说，这种利用数据库掌握情况的趋势始自罗纳德·里根关于领救济金的人对政府有欺骗行为的说法。
6. Practically every package today, every can and bottle, has these unique symbols. 现在几乎每个包装上、每个罐头盒和瓶子上都有这个独特的标志。
7. Idealists have objected to the practice of camping, as to the package tour, that the traveller abroad thereby denies himself the opportunity of getting to know the people of the country visited. 理想主义者像反对旅行社安排一切的一揽子旅游一样反对露营的作法，说这种封闭的作法使到国外旅游者失去了了解所去国家人民的机会。
8. I am looking at the half-empty package of Camels tossed carelessly close at hand. 我看着那包已抽了一半、她随意扔在紧靠手边处的骆驼牌香烟。