1. What is the date today? 今天是几号？
2. Which type of tea do you prefer? 你喜欢哪种茶?
3. When the fire had at last been put out, the forest authorities ordered several tons of a special type of grass-seed which would grow quickly. 在大火最后被扑灭后，森林管理当局订购了好几吨一种生长迅速的特殊类型的草籽。
4. The name of this Soviet astronaut was Leonov; and the date was March 18, 1965. 这位苏联宇航员的名字叫做列昂诺夫; 那是1965年3月18日.
5. The postmark was clear. The date was clear too. 邮戳很清楚, 日期也很清楚.
6. The name of this Soviet astronaut was Leonov; and the date was March 18, 1965. 这位苏联宇航员的名字叫做列昂诺夫; 那是1965年3月18日.
7. The fire brigade was called and two fire fighters freed George using a special type of grease. 有人打电话叫来消防队，两位消防队员使用了一种特殊的润滑剂才使乔治得以解脱。
8. The last type of defense mechanism is called “rejection.” 最后一种保护性办法叫做“排斥法”。
9. The fire extinguisher should be able to put out any type of fire. 灭火器应该是可以扑灭任何火灾的那种。
10. To avoid this, some lawyers will not draw up an agreement once a wedding date has been set. 为避免这类问题，有些律师不愿在婚期已定之后起草协议。