1. The body of one statue was found among remains dating from the fifteenth century B. C. 其中有一尊雕像，她的躯体是在公元前15世纪的历史文物中发现的，
2. There´s a bar next door to the station. 车站旁有一个酒吧。
3. Twenty-eight-year-old Marissa Parry was returning home from her job as manager of a bar (酒吧). 28岁的玛丽莎·帕里是一家酒吧的经理，当时正下班回家。
4. There was a bar hanging from the top of the tower, and I seized it for balance. 高塔上垂下一根竿，我抓住它以求平衡。
5. No,I´m going to the snack bar to get a doughnut and some milk. 不,我要到小吃店买一个油炸圈饼和一些牛奶.
6. He bent the iron bar as if it had been of rubber. 他把铁棒象胶一般地弄弯了。
7. He´s usually lurking somewhere near the bar. 他通常出没在酒吧附近.
8. He told me that he could not go to sleep one night because he heard a strange noise coming from the bar. 他告诉我有天夜里他怎么也睡不着，因为他听到酒吧里传来一阵奇怪的响声。
9. A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. 一块干酪. 一只面包.一块肥皂.
10. A bar of soap. 一块肥皂、