1. While being flown by a champion amateur cyclist in 1963, the plane crashed on an airfield. 在 1963 年，当一位业余自行车赛冠军驾驶这架飞机的时候，它坠毁在机场上。
2. When our plane landed in the storm , it hit the runway with a jolt. 我们的飞机在暴风雨中着陆时，颠簸着落在地上。
3. Will you venture a flight in an air plane? 你敢坐飞机飞行吗？
4. When a plane from London arrived at Sydney airport, workers began to unload a number of wooden boxes which contained clothing. 当一架来自伦敦的飞机抵达悉尼机场时，工人们开始卸下装有服装的一批木箱。
5. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. 当飞机到达时，一些侦探等候在主楼内，另一些侦探则守候在停机坪上。
6. When a light passenger plane flew off course some time ago, it crashed in the mountains and its pilot was killed. 不久前，一架轻型客机偏离了航线，在山区坠毁，飞行员丧生。
7. While we were waiting to land, a flight attendant told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as it had touched down. 在我们等待降落时，一位空中乘务员告诉我们要保持镇静，待飞机一着陆，就马上不声不响地离开飞机。
8. The plane is flying above the clouds. 飞机飞于云上.
9. The plane altered course. 飞机更改了航线.
10. The lost hikers were bereft of hope when the rescue plane did not see them . 当救援的飞机没有看到他们时，那些迷路的徒步者丧失了希望