Da·vid a statue of a young man made by the artist Michelangelo, which can be seen in Florence, in Italy. Many people think it is one of the best examples of the human form in art.
1. David found it much easier to make friends in his new milieu. 大卫发现在新环境里交朋友简单多了。
2. David´s father is a government official . 大卫的父亲是位政府官员.
3. David was the most urbane of the correspondents. 大卫是记者中最有礼貌的一位。
4. David Hall, 83,Bridge Street. 大卫.霍尔，大桥街83号。
5. David Ogilvy, founder of the advertising firm Ogilvy & Mather, clarified this point to his newly appointed office heads by sending each of them a Russian nesting doll with five progressively smaller figures inside. 戴维·奥格尔维是奥美广告公司的创始人，他送给新任命的各部门主管每人一个俄国套娃，每个套娃从大到小依次有五个洋娃娃，以此来说明这个道理。
6. David Kimwell, 16, of Provo, Utah, agrees, "Kids are driven to cheat when there is pressure to succeed." 戴维·金威利今年16岁，来自犹他州的普罗沃。他赞同这一种观点，他说："只要存在压力，要求他们考出好成绩来，那他们只好去作弊。"
7. As a rule David clocks out at half past four on Saturdays. 每逢星期六戴维总是在四点半时在自动记时钟上签退。
8. A recent survey showed that American men thought Susan to be the most attractive female name, while women believed Richard and David were the most attractive for men. 最新调查表明：美国男人认为苏珊是最有吸引力的女性名字，而女人则认为里查德和戴维是男人中最有吸引力的名字。
9. Always, he chose the crystal. Nothing but the best,” said David Abdy, who was chosen by Mr. Williams to manage the construction work and run the businesses. 他选了水晶的。他一向如此，只要最好的。" 戴维·阿布迪说。威廉斯先生指派他负责修建工作，并经营这家宾馆。
10. Gail's father, David, whom I had not yet met personally, approached our decision with a father-knows-best attitude. 盖尔的父亲戴维-我还未见过他的面-以知女莫若父的态度来对付我们的决定。