david and jonathan
david and jonathan为短语/超纲词汇
1. By 1989, almost every nation on earth had established a program educating its people about AIDS, according to Jonathan Mann, director of the World Health Organization's (WHO) International Program on AIDS. 据世界卫生组织国际艾滋病项目主任乔纳森·曼说，到1989年几乎每个国家都制订了对公民进行艾滋病教育的计划。
2. David found it much easier to make friends in his new milieu. 大卫发现在新环境里交朋友简单多了。
3. David´s father is a government official . 大卫的父亲是位政府官员.
4. David was the most urbane of the correspondents. 大卫是记者中最有礼貌的一位。
5. David Hall, 83,Bridge Street. 大卫.霍尔，大桥街83号。
6. David Ogilvy, founder of the advertising firm Ogilvy & Mather, clarified this point to his newly appointed office heads by sending each of them a Russian nesting doll with five progressively smaller figures inside. 戴维·奥格尔维是奥美广告公司的创始人，他送给新任命的各部门主管每人一个俄国套娃，每个套娃从大到小依次有五个洋娃娃，以此来说明这个道理。
7. David Kimwell, 16, of Provo, Utah, agrees, "Kids are driven to cheat when there is pressure to succeed." 戴维·金威利今年16岁，来自犹他州的普罗沃。他赞同这一种观点，他说："只要存在压力，要求他们考出好成绩来，那他们只好去作弊。"
8. As a rule David clocks out at half past four on Saturdays. 每逢星期六戴维总是在四点半时在自动记时钟上签退。
9. A recent survey showed that American men thought Susan to be the most attractive female name, while women believed Richard and David were the most attractive for men. 最新调查表明：美国男人认为苏珊是最有吸引力的女性名字，而女人则认为里查德和戴维是男人中最有吸引力的名字。
10. Always, he chose the crystal. Nothing but the best,” said David Abdy, who was chosen by Mr. Williams to manage the construction work and run the businesses. 他选了水晶的。他一向如此，只要最好的。" 戴维·阿布迪说。威廉斯先生指派他负责修建工作，并经营这家宾馆。