1. By this time her legs were beginning to tremble, so she sat down and accepted a cup of very strong tea, while he telephoned the police. 这时她两腿累得开始发抖，于是坐了下来，喝了一杯浓茶。与此同时，看门的人给警察挂了电话。
2. Would you like another cup of tea? 你要再来一杯茶吗?
3. Where´s my cup and saucer? 我的茶杯和茶托在哪儿呢?
4. The driver gave him a few biscuits and a cup of coffee and left him just outside the city. 卡车司机给了他几块饼干和一杯咖啡，把他带到城外就走了。
5. The boy broke a cup. 那孩子打破了一只茶杯。
6. The cup is clean. 杯子是干净的.
7. This cup is stained on the inside. 这杯子的内侧有积垢.
8. The driver gave him a few biscuits and a cup of coffee and left him just outside the city. 司机给了他几块饼干和一杯咖啡，就把他丢在了城外。
9. There is a cup on the table, too. 桌子上还有一只杯子。
10. The cup is clean. 杯子很干净。