1. The colours look different when viewed in daylight. 在日光下看, 颜色显得不同.
2. There is a fluorescent lamp hanging in the room. 屋里吊着一只荧光灯。
3. The pearls are lustrous under the lamp. 珍珠在灯光下闪光。
4. A lamp was suspended from the ceiling above us. 我们头顶上的天花板上吊著一盏灯.
5. She switched on the lamp because it was dark. 她拧亮了灯，因为天黑了。
6. On September 7, 1940, nearly four hundred German bombers hammered the city with bombs in broad daylight. 1940年9月7日，近400架德国轰炸机在大白天用炸弹猛烈轰炸了这座城市。
7. Lamp shades are translucent but not transparent. 灯罩是半透明而不是全部透明的。
8. Lamp shades are translucent but not transparent. 灯罩是半透明而不是全部透明的。
9. I extinguished the lamp before I left the room. 我离开前熄灯。
10. It was as clear as daylight then that burglars had forced an entry during her absence. 事情很清楚，在她外出时，窃贼曾闯进家门。