1. Everyone should have a lawyer to plead his case. 每个人都应该有个律师为他的案件辩护。
2. Each train has two engines, in case one fails. 每辆火车有两个引擎，以防其中一个失灵。
3. English lawyers will say to Mrs. Smith, 'No, that contract is not valid,' while Mr.Smith will want it to be an American case. 英国律师会对史密斯夫人说'不行，那个契约无效。'而史密斯先生却想把它当作一桩美国案例来处理。
4. We cannot assume anything in this case. 在这种情形下我们无法作任何揣测.
5. What is needed in the case of noise is a study of large numbers of people living under noisy conditions, 对于噪音问题，需要对大量生活在噪音中的人进行研究，
6. We need in the case of malaria 在疟疾的研究上，我们需要
7. While human cloning might not offer great benefits to humanity, no one has yet made a convincing case that it would do any real harm, either. 虽然克隆人类可能不会给人类带来很大的好处，但也没有人能提供有力的例证证明它会带来真正的危害。
8. The Officer went through the case with great care. 那位官员十分仔细地检查了箱子.
9. The case contains my clothes. 箱子里装有我的衣服。
10. The nurse was very informative and told me everything about his case. 这位护士提供了很多情况, 把有关他病情的一切都告诉了我。