1. Bind the prisoner to the chair with rope. 把囚犯用绳子绑在椅子上.
2. If you think what it must be like to share the deck of a ship with several squadrons of jet aircraft, 因此，如果你能想像出和几个中队的喷气机同在一个甲板上是什么滋味儿的话，
3. When I am finished, I pull a chair up beside the bed to face her and, taking her free hand between mine, again notice the long, thin fingers. 而后，我挪了把椅子面朝她坐在床边，握住她那只空闲的手，此时我又一次注意到她那细长的手指。
4. The wave swept over the deck. 海浪冲刷着甲板。
5. The cat leapt from the chair. 猫从椅子上跳开了.
6. The chair casts a shadow on the wall. 椅子的影子映到墙上了.
7. That small chair isn´t strong enough to support that heavy man. 那把小椅子经不住那个大胖子。
8. The master rose from his chair. 老师从座位上站起来。
9. The lad was playing with his ball while old Maggie sat dozing off in a deck-chair, a bit of luxury for her. 孩子在玩球，老马吉坐在折叠躺椅上打着瞌睡，这对她来说也是一种奢侈。
10. The nurse brought a chair, so the Marine could sit by the bed. 护士搬来一张椅子，那海军陆战队队员就坐在床边守着。