1. To do something oneself is easier than getting someone else to do it. 凡事自己做往往比求别人做要方便些.
2. The advertisements declare that active ingredients stimulate cells deep in the skin's layers to divide, so replacing old cells and effectively renewing the skin. 广告声称那些活性因子能刺激皮肤深层的细胞分裂，以此来替换旧细胞，并有效地更新皮肤。
3. ´Have you anything to declare?´ he asked, looking me in the eye. "您有什么需要申报的吗?"他直盯着我的眼睛问。
4. But they can still stop you when you are going through the Green Channel and have nothing to declare. 但是，当你通过绿色通道，没有任何东西需要申报时，他们仍可以拦住你。
5. I hereby declare John Henry elected. 我藉此宣布约翰・亨利当选了。
6. I believe yoga is a far better way to develop oneself physically and mentally. 我相信瑜珈对自我的身心发展有效多了.