declare war on
declare war on为短语/超纲词汇
1. Both parts suffered from great casulties during the continuance of the war. 在战争持续期间, 双方都伤亡惨重。
2. Both the cost and the standard of living were lower before the war. 战前生活费用和生活水准都比较低.
3. But Alfred had deduced that the Danes were no longer fit for prolonged war. 但阿弗雷德断定, 丹麦人已不再适应长久的战争:
4. Bottles of dairy milk arrived in door ways, and women took them in, as though the war were a thousand miles away. 一瓶瓶牛奶被送到一家家的门口，妇女们把它们取回家去，好像战争发生在千里之外似的。
5. War begets misery and ruin. 战争是苦难与毁灭的祸根.
6. War is a crisis. 战争是一种危机。
7. War is iniquitous. 战争是邪恶的。
8. We saw a maudlin movie about an orphan who lost his parents in the war. 我们看了部令人落泪的电影，内容是有关一个在战争中失去父母的孤儿。
9. Whenever the Italian city-states were at war with each other, 每次意大利各城邦之间打伏,
10. When he learnt that he would be sent abroad, he returned to the farm and his father hid him until the end of the war. 当他了解自己将被派遣出国时，他逃回农场，父亲把他藏了起来，直到战争结束。