adj [attrib 作定语] that sb has openly admitted to be such 公开宣称的
*He's a declared atheist. 他自称是无神论者.
* Her declared ambition is to become a politician. 她公开声称她的抱负是要当政治家.
stated officially and publicly
declared aim/objective/intention etc
It is their declared intention to increase taxes.
1. The psychiatrists declared the killer insane. 心理医生宣称杀人犯有精神病。
2. The terrorists declared that the bombs had been dropped by them. 恐怖分子声称炸弹是他们投下的。
3. Napoleon was astonished. "Either you are mad, or I am," he declared. 拿破仑感到很惊呀. 他断言道:"不是你疯了, 就是我疯了."
4. Napoleon was astonished. "Either you are mad, or I am," he declared. 拿破仑感到很惊呀. 他断言道:"不是你疯了, 就是我疯了."
5. He declared neutrality. 他宣布中立。
6. He asked sarcastically. ´You should have declared that. Perfume is not exempt from import duty.´ 他带着讥讽的口吻问道,"你该申报一下,香水是不免税的."
7. His mother was temporarily declared mad. 他妈妈一度被诊断为精神失常。
8. ´You should have declared that. Perfume is not exempt from import duty.´ "你刚才应该申报，香水要上进口税的。"
9. And Loisel, looking almost five years older, declared: 路瓦栽，看上去几乎老了五岁，说道：
10. In 1941 it was declared safe for use on humans. 1941年，这种药物被宣布可安全用于人体。