2. We keep trying all four methods, but the sheer volume of rubbish we produce worldwide threatens to overwhelm us. 我们一直在试这4种方式，但是，我们在世界范围内仅产生的垃圾的量就有把我们覆盖的危险。
3. Large radios carried round in public places and played at maximum volume. 音量开到最大的大功率收音机。
4. This volume is many times more than that of the New York Stock Exchange. 这个交易额是纽约证交所的许多倍。
5. The volume of rose imports has already crushed some domestic growers. 大量的进口玫瑰已经挤垮了国内一些种植商。
6. These and other theories are all examined in Charles Berlitz's current volume The Bermuda Triangle. 所有这些和其他理论都在查尔斯·伯利茨的新书《百慕大三角》里得到研究。
7. The greatly increased volume and speed of data transmission that these technologies permit can be compared to the way in which a highway with many lanes allows more cars to move at faster speeds than a two-lane highway — hence, the information superh 这些技术使得数据传送的容量和速度大大提高。这种情况可与一条高速公路相比，多车道比双车道能使更多的车以更高的速度行驶 -- 信息高速公路由此得名。
8. This man examined its contents, then said: "I understand there is a two-volume edition of this work." 部长查看了书的内容，说道："我知道这书有两卷本的。"
9. The sales manager, who was quick-witted, replied: "My company cannot afford a two-volume edition, sir, but we could offer you a copy with a preface!" 头脑灵活的销售经理答道："先生，两卷本公司买不起，不过我们可给你弄一本带‘前言’的！"
10. The skin is softer, smoother, wrinkles decrease but are not eliminated, and marks and fine brown lines disappear. 皮肤更柔软、更光滑，皱纹虽非全部去除但已减少，斑点和细小的棕色纹路消失。