1. But they have provided no details about the state of security. 但他们却未提供有关安全状况的详情。
2. The writer often obfuscates the real issues with petty details. 那作家常以细枝末节来混淆实质问题.
3. The long-term acceptance is strong, the rest is just details." 公众对它的长期接受程度相当高，而其他情况只是枝节而已。"
4. Of making it aware of the possibility, of supplying sufficient details to enable the thing to be constructed. 如果告诉它制造核弹的可能性，而且向它提供制造核弹的细节，那么可以设想，这将对这个社会产生何等的影响。
5. Reporters can cause untold suffering to individuals by publishing details about their private lives. 发表有关别人生活的细节，有时会给当事人造成极大的痛苦。
6. Details of the accident were all jumbled up in his mind. 该事故的详情在他头脑中已混在一起.
7. Although negotiators are optimistic, the details are complex enough that they may be hard-pressed to get a deal at all. 然谈判代表持乐观态度，但协议细节如此复杂，他们所面临的困难很可能使他们无法取得一致。
8. Very few arrive in the country with all the details worked out. 很少有学生在到达这个国家时，就把一切细节都安排妥贴了的。
9. She felt in her handbag for the piece of paper on which her father had written down all the details of the journey and gave it to the porter. 她从钱包里摸出一张纸条，那上面有她父亲对这次旅行详细说明，她把这张纸条交给了搬运工。
10. Please give me all the details. 请告诉我全部详情.