prob,prov＝to test,to try（试）,to examine（检查;考试）
n [U] not approving (of sb/sth) 不赞同; 反对
*her disapproval of my methods 她对我所用的方式的反对
* He shook his head in disapproval, ie to show that he disapproved. 他摇了摇头表示反对.
an attitude that shows you think that someone or their behaviour, ideas etc are bad or not suitable
≠ approvaldisapproval of strong disapproval of the country's human rights recordwith/in disapproval Baxter eyed our clothes with obvious disapproval. Clarissa shook her head in disapproval.
1. Note well "approval or disapproval". 请好好注意这几个词："嘉许或不喜欢。"
2. He shook his head in disapproval. 他摇头表示很不满意。
3. "a word or words expressing some quality considered characteristic or descriptive of a person or a thing, often expressing approval or disapproval." "表达某种特点的一个或几个字, 这种特点被认为反映了某人或某事的本质、或描述了某人某事，常表示嘉许或不喜欢的意思。"
4. She gestured her disapproval. 她用姿势表示不赞成.