动词过去式:disordered 过去分词:disordered 现在分词:disordering 第三人称单数:disorders
1 [U] confused or untidy state; lack of order 混乱; 凌乱; 无秩序
*with one's papers, thoughts, financial affairs in (complete) disorder 证件、思绪、财务（完全）乱七八糟地
* Everyone began shouting at once and the meeting broke up in disorder. 大家一下子全都喊叫起来, 会议秩序大乱而被迫中断.
2 (a) [U] disturbance of public order 骚乱
*The capital is calm, but continuing disorder has been reported elsewhere. 首都一片平静, 然而据报道在别的地方仍有持续的骚乱.
(b) [C] riot 动乱; 暴乱
*The announcement led to violent civil disorders. 这项宣布引起了剧烈的内乱.
3 [C, U] disturbance of the normal working of the body or mind （身体或精神）不适, 疾病
*He's suffering from severe mental disorder. 他患有严重的精神病.
* a disorder of the bowels 闹肚子.
v [Tn] disturb the order of (sth) 弄乱（某物）
*disorder sb's papers, files, etc 把某人的证件、档案等弄乱. disordered adj [usu attrib 通常作定语] suffering from lack of order or control 错乱的; 失调的
*a disordered imagination, flow of words 精神错乱、语无伦次
* He led a disordered life and died in poverty. 他生活毫无规律, 于贫困中死去.
a mental or physical illness which prevents part of your body from working properlya disorder of the brain/liver/digestive system etc He suffers from a rare disorder of the liver.a stomach/lung/heart etc disordera mental/psychiatric disorder people with mental disorders severe eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia[U]
a situation in which a lot of people behave in an uncontrolled, noisy, or violent way in publiccivil/public/crowd disorder A number of stadiums were closed because of crowd disorder.[U]
a situation in which things or people are very untidy or disorganized
≠ orderin/into disorder Everything was in disorder, but nothing seemed to be missing. His whole system was thrown into disorder .
1. The patient with the skin disorder is under the care of a dermatologist. 那个有皮肤病的病人正在皮肤科医师的照顾下。
2. The burglars left the room in great disorder. 窃贼将这房间弄得乱七八糟。
3. He has suffered from a disorder of the digestive system. 他已患消化系统失调。
4. Students are put together on the basis of their responses to housing form questions about smoking tolerance, preferred hours of study and sleep, and self-described tendencies toward tidiness or disorder. 这是根据学生对住宿表格上一系列问题的回答而将他们组合在一起。这些问题包括是否容忍抽烟，选择什么样的作息时间，以及对个人习惯是整洁还是凌乱做自我描述。