n [U] displeased feeling; dissatisfaction 不悦; 不满
*His rash outburst incurred the displeasure of the judge. 他勃然大怒使法官不悦.
* express one's displeasure at sth 对某事物表示不满.
the feeling of being annoyed or not satisfied with someone or something
= annoyancedispleasure at/with Their displeasure at being kept waiting was clear.incur sb's displeasure
(=make someone displeased)
1. We are displeasure at her impatience. 我们对她的不耐烦感到不高兴.
2. They can also show a lack of patience, displeasure, or judgment — any of which would prevent people from opening up. 交叉双臂还会向人暗示你缺乏耐心、心中不快，或者正在判断别人，其任何一点都会阻止别人向你畅开胸怀。
3. He incurred his father´s displeasure. 他惹了他父亲生气。
4. A frown often denotes displeasure. 皱眉常表示不高兴。