1. Broadly speaking, human beings may be divided into three classes: 泛泛地说，人可以分为3类：
2. But make no mistake about it, what most of them are about is money — and how financial assets will be divided up if a couple divorces. 但是不要弄错了，大多数婚前协议涉及到的都是钱——以及如果夫妻一旦离婚该怎样分配财产。
3. We divided it in the ratio of 3:1. 我们按照三比一的比例将它分开。
4. The largest landmass is usually divided into two "continents" along the Ural Mountains. 习惯上说, 地球上最大的一块陆地是沿着乌拉尔山脉分为两大"洲"的.
5. The only explanation she has is that male brains have a tendency to become more divided during development, with different functions located on one side of the brain or the other. 惟一的解释就是：男性的大脑在发育过程中有分工更明确的趋势，大脑的两半球各有不同的功能。
6. A school day at Mrs. Cox´s high school is divided into six periods of one hour each. 科克斯夫人所在的学校，一天六节课，
7. Again, even if it can be divided by 100, it remains a leap year if it can be divided by 400. 但即使它能被100除，如果还能被400除尽那么仍然是闰年。
8. Since the war Germany has been divided; it is no longer political entity. 战后德国被一分为二, 不再是一个政治统一体了.
9. United we stand, divided we fall. 合即立，分即垮。
10. It may also be said that rational, industrious, useful human beings are divided into two classes: 也可以这样说，理智的，勤劳的、有用的人可以分为两类：