2. Billy: Then let´s drop the topic. 比利:那么我们不谈这个话题.
3. There is an appreciable drop in the temperature. 温度明显地下降了。
4. The cow bug seems to enjoy this, and presently a tiny drop of honeydew milk appears. 蚁虫似乎喜欢这种敲打, 立刻就有一小滴蜜露流了出来.
5. There was clearly nothing left to do but drop herself onto the shabby little couch and weep. 显然没有别的办法,她只好倒在那张破旧的长沙发椅上哭泣.
6. The door began to open. Swiftly Max pushed to free himself and drop to the balcony. 门就要开了，马克斯急忙松手，跳向阳台。
7. There was a sudden drop in activity in the left side of the brain — the side most involved in language — and an exaggerated reaction on the right, the side strongest at thinking about the location of objects. 他们的左半脑 -- 与语言能力相关的那一半 -- 的活动急剧下降，而右半脑，擅长思考物体方位的那一半，却做出强烈的反应。
8. A turn of a screw here, a little tightening up there, a drop of oil and it would be as good as new. 这儿紧紧螺丝，那儿固定一下，再加几滴油，就会像新的一样了。
9. Don´t drop it! 别摔了！
10. As the time and cost of making a chip drop to a few days and a few hundred dollars, 由于制造一块芯片的时间已缩短至几天，费用也只有几百美元，