1. Then in 1938 a team of British scientists came upon Dr. Fleming´s report in an old medical journal and made further experiments with the drug. 后来，1938年，英国一些科学家在一份旧医学杂志上偶然发现了佛来明博士的报告，并对该种药物重新做了进一步的试验。
2. He kept a journal of his wanderings across Asia. 他记自己漫游亚洲的日记.
3. Her study of 62 formerly inactive women who began exercising three times a week for six months was published in the journal Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 她对62名妇女进行了研究，并将研究结果发表在《体育运动医学与科学》杂志上。这些妇女原先不怎么运动，后来开始了为期六个月、每周三次的锻炼。
4. Another well-known and useful periodical is the monthly Privacy Journal (《隐私月报》). 另一本著名而实用的期刊是月刊《隐私月报》。
5. "The poor lady was horrified to learn that the lice who lived in the servant´s hair also inhabited her own, "Humboldt confided to his journal. “那位可怜的贵妇得知仆人头上生的虱子在她头上也有的时候，吓得目瞪口呆，”洪堡在他的日志里透露道。
6. Whose analysis of the data on exercise and fall prevention appeared last year in The Journal of the American Medical Association. 他对锻炼与摔跤预防的数据分析去年发表在《美国医药协会学刊》上。
7. In addition, the medical journal in which the study of Imedeen is published is a "pay" journal — one in which any studies can be published for a fee. 而且，发表研究"伊美婷"的那份医学刊物是一份"收费"刊物--任何研究结果只要交费都可发表。