1. Every four years, millions of people all over the world enjoy the international sports competition called the Olympics. 每四年，世界上千百万人就会欣赏一次被称为奥林匹克的世界性大赛。
2. Because people enjoy challenges, they like to play sports and watch other people play sports. 因为人们喜欢挑战，他们就喜爱参加体育运动，也喜欢观看他人比赛。
3. But until recently, the academic edge gained by participating in sports was thought to come from the increased self-confidence, the better mood, and the ability to concentrate that comes from burning off steam in exercise. 但直到最近，人们还认为因参加体育运动而获得的学业优势来自于增强的自信、更好的心态，以及由运动时消耗体力所带来的集中注意力的能力。
4. But all students are required to take performing arts and sports, and provide a community service. 但所有的学生都必须修习表演艺术和体育，还要提供社区服务。
5. Barrels of meat supplied to the army were stamped "EA-US", identifying the company (EA) and country of origin (US). 送到军队的肉桶上面都印有EA-US的标志，EA代表公司名，US代表原产国。
6. The sports facilities are superb. 运动设施是第一流的.
7. Then he has an hour for sports. 随后有一小时的体育活动时间，
8. Tokyo Roof is one of hundreds of amusement parks, sports centers, and resorts opening all over Japan as this hard-working nation brings its characteristic efficiency and intensity to the newly serious business of play. 几百家游乐园、体育中心、度假地在日本各地相继开张，"东京屋顶"就是其中之一。日本这个勤劳的民族近来把游乐作为一件认真的事来做，体现了其典型的高效和激情。
9. Nearly all the sports practised nowadays are competitive. 现在流行的运动几乎都是竞争性的.
10. Nearly all the sports practised nowadays are competitive. 现在开展的体育运动几乎都是竞争性的。