adj [only before noun]
very good at seeing or noticing things
One eagle-eyed passerby noticed that the window was slightly open.
1. By the time you read this, the Hubble´s eagle eye will have sent us thousands and thousands of wonderful pictures. 等到你读到这篇文章时，敏锐的哈勃望远镜已经为我们送来了成千上万张精彩的照片。
2. But while she was at college, my mother met my father, who was blue-eyed and yellow-haired and not Jewish. 可是我妈妈上大学时认识了我爸爸。他蓝眼睛，黄头发，而且不是犹太人。
3. But also, I was presenting to her one more particularly fine achievement: my own dark-eyed, dark-skinned, dark-haired daughter, whom my grandmother had never met. 但同时，我还要向她展示另一样特别出色的成就：我那黑眼睛、黑皮肤、黑头发的女儿，外婆还从来没有见过她呢。
4. The eagle is a high flier. 鹰飞得很高。
5. The eagle is a high flier. 鹰飞得很高。
6. The eagle seized its prey in a tenacious grip. 鹰将捕获物紧紧抓住.
7. The F-16 can fly straight up. It can spin, dive, turn, climb, roll, and make loops with the grace of an eagle. F-16可以垂直向上飞，能旋转、俯冲、转弯、爬升、翻滚，能像鹰一样优雅地翻筋斗。
8. “Instead, you have spent an exceedingly dull evening at the opera with a fat man who, instead of having messages slipped into his hand by dark-eyed beauties, gets only an ordinary telephone call making an appointment in his room. "然而，你却在歌剧院里陪着个胖子打发了一个极度无聊的夜晚。根本没有什么黑眸美女偷偷将情报塞到他手里，他只是接了一个普通的电话，约在他住的地方见面。