easier said than done
easier said than done为短语/超纲词汇
1. Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难。
2. Balloons are much easier to handle, and are also vastly cheaper. 气球操作起来却简单的多, 造价也大为低廉.
3. Washing machines make housework easier. 洗衣机减轻了家务劳动。
4. Well, to meet this difficulty, I resolved to dig into the surface of the earth, so as to make it easier to launch the boat. 好吧，为了克服这一困难，我决定把地面挖平。这样可以使小船下水时容易一些，
5. To do something oneself is easier than getting someone else to do it. 凡事自己做往往比求别人做要方便些.
6. The exercise is great; the lifting gets easier with every load, even if my shoulder muscle is sore. 这可锻炼人哩，虽然肩部肌肉酸痛，可我扛垃圾桶越扛越得心应手了。
7. However, it is not only possible to change your world view, he says, it's actually easier than overcoming a drug habit. 然而，他说，人们对外界的看法不仅有可能改变，而且实际上这比克服毒瘾要容易。
8. David found it much easier to make friends in his new milieu. 大卫发现在新环境里交朋友简单多了。
9. Directing the union are technological advances that have made it easier to store and rapidly transmit information into homes and offices. 是技术进步在引导着这一大联合。这些技术进步已使储存信息以及向家庭和办公室快速传输信息更为容易。
10. An intermediate class is more difficult than a beginner´s class but easier than an advanced one. 中级班比初级班难些，比高级班容易些。