1 without difficulty 容易地; 无困难地
*I can easily finish it tonight. 我今晚轻而易举就可把它做完.
2 without doubt 无疑地
*It's easily the best film I've seen this year. 这无疑是我今年所看过的最好的电影.
3 possibly 可能地
*That could easily be the answer we're looking for. 那可能就是我们正在寻找的办法.
without problems or difficulties
They won quite easily.
We found the house easily enough .
easily accessible/available etc
The castle is easily accessible by road.
easily understood/identified etc
It's easily recognised by its bright blue tail feathers.
used to say that something is possible or is very likely to happen
The first signs of the disease can easily be overlooked.
They could so easily have escaped.
Gambling can all too easily become an addiction (=used to say that something bad is very possible) .
easily the best/biggest etc
definitely the best etc
She is easily the most intelligent person in the class.
in a relaxed way
His son grinned easily back at him.
1. Brittle things break easily. 脆的东西容易破碎。
2. Because the gravity on the Moon´s surface is only a sixth of Earth´s (remember how easily the Apollo astronauts bounded along), 由于月球表面的重力仅是地球表面的1/6 -- 还记得阿波罗飞船中的宇航员累松地跳跃 --
3. But animals of this age do not easily become subservient to man, and a very firm hand must be employed in the early stages. 但这个年龄的象不易驯服，因此开始阶段需要有一位强有力的老手。
4. Wilmut's success didn't come easily. 威尔莫特的成功得来不易。
5. This wood cleaves easily. 这种木材容易裂.
6. There is no doubt that if she had not lost her rudder she would have won the race easily. 如果它没有失去舵，无疑它会轻而易举地赢得这次比赛。
7. The envelope tears easily. 这种信封容易扯破。
8. The Moon is likely to become the industrial hub of the Solar System, supplying the rocket fuels for its ships, easily obtainable from the lunar rocks in the form of liquid oxygen. 月球很可能成为太阳系的工业中心。从月球上的岩石中很容易提炼出液态氧，作为航天飞船的燃料。
9. This may sound fantastic, but it is easily calculated. 这点听起来令人难以置信，但却很容易计算出来。
10. There is no doubt that if she had not lost her rudder she would have won the race easily. 毫无疑问，如果中途没有失去舵， "卡帝萨克"号肯定能在比赛中轻易夺冠。