n annual Christian festival, that occurs on a Sunday in March or April, and celebrates the resurrection of Christ after the crucifixion; period about this time 复活节（基督徒一年一度的节日, 于3月或4月的一个星期日, 纪念耶稣在十字架上受刑死後复活）; 复活节期间
*[attrib 作定语] ,Easter `Day 复活节日
* ,Easter `Sunday 复活节星期日
* `Easter week, ie the week beginning on Easter Sunday 复活节周（自复活节星期日起的一周）
* the Easter holidays 复活节假期.
n [U and C]
[Language: Old English;Origin:
a Christian holy day in March or April when Christians remember the death of Christ and his return to life on Easter Sunday
the period of time just before and after Easter Dayat Easter We'll probably go away at Easter.Easter holiday/weekend/break We spent the Easter holidays in Wales.
1. What are you going to do on Easter? 你复活节那天打算做什么?
2. The only regular visitors to the monastery in winter are parties of skiers who go there at Christmas and Easter. 冬天常来修道院参观的只有一批批滑雪者。他们在圣诞节或复活节到那儿去。
3. Christmas and Easter are Christian festivals. 圣诞节和复活节是基督教的节日.