1. Exploring really deep caves is not a task for the Sunday afternoon rambler. 勘控真正深邃的洞穴，决非星期天下午散步人的任务。
2. Exploring really deep caves is not a task for the Sunday afternoon rambler. 探测非常深的洞穴不是那些在星期日下午漫步的人所能胜任的。
3. What are you going to do on Easter? 你复活节那天打算做什么?
4. We shall go to the park on Sunday. 星期天我们要去公园.
5. Where did you go last Sunday morning? 上星期天上午你到哪里去了？
6. We are planning an outing for next Sunday. 我们正筹划下星期天出去郊游呢。
7. The Sunday newspapers often carry critiques of new books, films and plays. 星期日各报纸常常刊登对新书、新电影及新戏的评论文章。
8. This boast is not confirmed by my memory of anybody who on Sunday morning has forced me to partake of his adventure. 在我的记忆中, 这种夸夸其谈从未被任何一位星期日早晨强迫我参加他的散步活动者证实.
9. The only regular visitors to the monastery in winter are parties of skiers who go there at Christmas and Easter. 冬天常来修道院参观的只有一批批滑雪者。他们在圣诞节或复活节到那儿去。
10. They are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 2 即星期日、星期一、星期二、星期三、星期四、星期五和星期六。