Easy Rid·er (1969) a US film about two young men who take illegal drugs and travel across the southern states of the US on motorcycles. The subject of the film, and its music, made it very popular with young people.
1. Everything seemed easy. 老师讲的似乎都挺容易。
2. Because I am married to an Italian citizen, establishing residency was easy. 因为我跟一位意大利公民结了婚，因此申请定居意大利很容易。
3. This kind of job is of easy availability. 这种职业易于获得。
4. The thieves´car was badly damaged and easy to recognize. 由于贼的汽车损坏十分严重，因此容易辨认。
5. The rider belabored his tired horse with a stick . 骑士用鞭子重重地打了那匹疲倦的马。
6. The detection of crime is not always easy. 查明犯罪不总是一帆风顺的。
7. They were very easy. But I couldn´t answer the rest. They were too difficult for me. 这些题都非常容易.但是我回答不出其余的问题. 对我来说这些题太难了.
8. The English and Maths papers weren´t easy enough for me. I hope I haven´t failed. 对我来说英语和数学不很容易. 我希望我不会不及格.
9. There is no easy panacea for our complicated problem. 没有简单易行的补救方法能解决我们复杂的问题。
10. This is not easy, and may require two porpoises working together. 这并非易事，可能需要两只海豚合伙干才行。