not easily upset, annoyed, or worried
Her easy-going nature made her popular.
1. Everything seemed easy. 老师讲的似乎都挺容易。
2. Because I am married to an Italian citizen, establishing residency was easy. 因为我跟一位意大利公民结了婚，因此申请定居意大利很容易。
3. This kind of job is of easy availability. 这种职业易于获得。
4. The thieves´car was badly damaged and easy to recognize. 由于贼的汽车损坏十分严重，因此容易辨认。
5. The detection of crime is not always easy. 查明犯罪不总是一帆风顺的。
6. They were very easy. But I couldn´t answer the rest. They were too difficult for me. 这些题都非常容易.但是我回答不出其余的问题. 对我来说这些题太难了.
7. The English and Maths papers weren´t easy enough for me. I hope I haven´t failed. 对我来说英语和数学不很容易. 我希望我不会不及格.
8. There is no easy panacea for our complicated problem. 没有简单易行的补救方法能解决我们复杂的问题。
9. This is not easy, and may require two porpoises working together. 这并非易事，可能需要两只海豚合伙干才行。
10. The thieves´ car was badly damaged and easy to recognize. 小偷的车损坏严重，很容易辨认。