2. Eat these foods with plentiful Vitamin C (for example, drink orange juice with cereal or put a tomato on a sandwich) to enhance the amount of iron absorbed." 摄取含有大量维生素C的食物——比如吃麦片时喝橘子汁，或在三明治内夹上番茄——可以促进铁离子的吸收。"
3. Becoming more creative means paying attention to that endless flow of ideas you produce, and learning to capture and act upon the new that's within you. 变得更有创造力意味着去留心你那些无穷无尽的想法，学会捕捉你脑子里的新东西并将之付诸行动。
4. We will eat first and go out afterwards. 我们先吃饭，然后再出去。
5. We owe a lot to the birds and beasts who eat insects. 我们十分感激食虫的飞禽和走兽.
6. We eat the flesh of animals , birds , and fish. 我们吃兽类、禽类和鱼类的肉。
7. We will eat mooncake tonight. 我们今晚吃月饼.
8. We owe a lot to the birds and beasts who eat insects but all of them put together kill only a fraction of the number destroyed by spiders. 我们要十分感谢那些吃昆虫的鸟和兽，然而把它们所杀死的昆虫全部加在一起也只相当于蜘蛛所消灭的一小部分。
9. We resolve to get up earlier each morning, eat less, 我们决心每天早晨起得早些；吃得少些；
10. We produce a steady flow of labor-saving devices; we communicate rapidly through faxes, phone calls or emails rather than through personal contacts, 我们发明了一系列节省劳力的装置；我们通过发传真、打电话或发电子邮件与他人迅速地进行交流, 而不是通过直接接触。