3. Evening came and a cold wind was blowing. 傍晚来临，刮着寒风。
4. Eleven cold, rainy days passed. Once he found some animal bones with no meat on them. 冰冷的雨已经下了整整11天。有一次他发现了一些动物骨头，上面一点肉也没有。
5. Eat these foods with plentiful Vitamin C (for example, drink orange juice with cereal or put a tomato on a sandwich) to enhance the amount of iron absorbed." 摄取含有大量维生素C的食物——比如吃麦片时喝橘子汁，或在三明治内夹上番茄——可以促进铁离子的吸收。"
6. But milk is a fluid.Don´t you think I´m supposed to drink a lot of fluids when I have a cold? 但是牛奶是一种流质, 你不认为我感冒时应该多喝一些流质吗?
7. But I did not know that the sun could shine and the air remain cold; no one had ever told me. 但我不知道阳光灿烂时，空气还会是冰冷的，从来没有人告诉过我这一点。
8. By 2084, if we can store a dead body in a cold refrigerator room soon enough, lots of people who now would die may not. 到2084年，如果我们能及早将尸体储存到冷藏室内，那么许多现在可能难逃一死的人或许可以就起死回生了。
9. For even though it was still summer, it rained continually and it was often bitterly cold. 虽然是盛夏季节,可总是阴雨连绵，而且常常冷得要命。
10. For even though it was still summer, it rained continually and it was often bitterly cold. 因为即使那时仍为夏季，但雨总是下个不停，而且常常冷得厉害。