2. Eat these foods with plentiful Vitamin C (for example, drink orange juice with cereal or put a tomato on a sandwich) to enhance the amount of iron absorbed." 摄取含有大量维生素C的食物——比如吃麦片时喝橘子汁，或在三明治内夹上番茄——可以促进铁离子的吸收。"
3. We will eat first and go out afterwards. 我们先吃饭，然后再出去。
4. We owe a lot to the birds and beasts who eat insects. 我们十分感激食虫的飞禽和走兽.
5. We eat the flesh of animals , birds , and fish. 我们吃兽类、禽类和鱼类的肉。
6. We will eat mooncake tonight. 我们今晚吃月饼.
7. We owe a lot to the birds and beasts who eat insects but all of them put together kill only a fraction of the number destroyed by spiders. 我们要十分感谢那些吃昆虫的鸟和兽，然而把它们所杀死的昆虫全部加在一起也只相当于蜘蛛所消灭的一小部分。
8. We resolve to get up earlier each morning, eat less, 我们决心每天早晨起得早些；吃得少些；
9. While active, child-bearing age women are most likely to have low iron stores, he notes, "Men are not safe, especially if they don't eat meat and have a high level of physical activity." 他还指出，虽然积极锻炼的育龄妇女最有可能铁离子储量低，"但男性也并非不缺铁，尤其是在他们不吃肉类而又从事高强度的体力活动的情况下。"
10. The sad truth is that most of us have been brought up to eat certain foods and we stick to them all our lives. 不无遗憾的是， 我们中的大部分人，生来就只吃某几种食品，而且一辈子都这样。