1. Because of climatic differences indifferent areas, different foods are grown and eaten. 由于不同的地区,气候不同, 人们种植和吃的食物也不同.
2. But hardly had he eaten the last mouthful when he was back in his study again. 但几乎等不及吃完最后一口，就又回到了他的书房。
3. They decompose and are quickly destroyed by the weather or eaten by some other creature. 它们腐败之后很快地风化掉, 或被别的动物吃掉.
4. They decompose and are quickly destroyed by the weather or eaten by some other creature. 因为它们腐败之后很快就被风化掉，或被别的动物吃掉了。
5. Thus, a broken alarm clock in the movie The Pawnbroker became a "sick" patient undergoing surgery; boots were boiled in his film The Gold Rush and their soles eaten with salt and pepper like prime cuts of fish (the nails being removed like 因此，在《当铺老板》中，一个坏闹钟变成了正在接受手术的"病人"；在《淘金记》中，靴子被煮熟，靴底蘸着盐和胡椒被吃掉，就像上好的鱼片（鞋钉就像鱼骨那样被剔除）。
6. He struggled to his feet and limped on. He had not eaten for two days. 他挣扎着站起来，一瘸一拐地朝前走着。他已经两天没吃饭了。
7. People become quite illogical when they try to decided what can be eaten and what cannot be eaten. 在决定什么东西能吃及什么东西不能吃的时候，人们往往变得不合逻辑。
8. People become quite illogical when they try to decide what can be eaten and what cannot be eaten. 在决定什么能吃而什么不能吃的时候，人们往往变得不合情理。
9. My greedy brother has eaten all the sweets. 我那贪嘴的弟弟把糖块都吃了。