Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation.
1. Everything I was experiencing — the ride in the elevator, being in an apartment, eating day-old food that had been stored in a refrigerator — was such a good idea that I could imagine I would grow used to it and like it very much. 我现在所经历的每一样东西——乘电梯、住套房、吃那在冰箱里存放了一天的食物——都是我能想象得到的美妙东西, 以至于我认为我会慢慢地习惯，而且还会非常喜欢它们的。
2. But tonight she is feeding me, as she always does when I come, and I am eating more than I do anywhere else. 但今晚，她给我做饭，一如我每次回家那样，而且我吃得比在其他任何地方都多。
3. If it were not for the protection we get from insect-eating animals. 如果人类不是受一些食虫动物的保护。
4. When it is eating normally, its own training begins. 当它进食正常了，训练就开始。
5. While he was eating, I asked him to lend me twenty pounds. 当他吃饭时，我提出向他借20英镑。
6. The idea of eating raw shellfish nauseates me. 我一想到吃生贝就恶心.
7. Tom is eating a sandwich. 汤姆正在吃一块夹心面包。
8. This last scene shows you what will happen at the end of the harvest: the famous Calabrian macaroni-eating competition! 这最后一个镜头向您展示了收获之后将发生的事情：著名的克拉布利亚人吃通心粉大赛！
9. The fish are not sharks or killer whales, but favourite eating varieties like cod and skate which grow to unnatural sizes, sometimes as much as twelve feet in length. 这些鱼并不是鲨鱼或逆戟鲸，而是深受人们喜爱的食用鱼品种，如鳕鱼和鳐鱼，只不过它们长得出奇地大，有时长达12英尺。
10. The river swarmed with piranha, the flesh-eating fish that hunted in packs and could easily strip a cow to its bare bones within a minute. 河里到处都是食肉鱼，这种食肉鱼成群结队觅食，不到一分钟就能把一头牛吃得只剩下一副骨架。