economic commission for europe
economic commission for europe为短语/超纲词汇
1. Europe comprehends many nations. 欧洲包含许多国家。
2. Economic crisis is the inevitable outcome of the capitalist system. 经济危机是资本主义制度的必然结果。
3. Economic development depends on political stability. 经济发展依靠政治稳定。
4. Everyone was curious to see those young men fresh from Europe, still wearing their white linen shirts and striped waistcoats and buckled shoes. 大家都好奇地看着这两个刚从欧洲来的青年人，他们俩人依然欧洲打扮，身穿雪白细麻衬衣，花条呢背心，带靴扣的皮靴。
5. Eastern Europe 东欧
6. Beijing is the political , economic and cultural centre of China. 北京是中国的政治、经济和文化中心。
7. Back in the good old days of stable economic expansion — the 1950s and 1960s — a person could choose to do something new, exciting, and creative in life but could also choose to say, "That's not for me: 回顾过去经济平稳发展的好时光--20世纪的50年代和60年代--人们可能会选择生活中某种既新鲜刺激，又有创意的事干，但是也可能会说：
8. By announcing this, it joined more than 300 other U.S. companies that had admitted to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that they had made payments of one kind or another — bribes, extra discounts, etc. — in recent years. 这一事实的披露，使克莱斯勒与其他300多家美国公司一样，向美国证券交易委员会承认自己近年曾有过某种形式的支出，像贿赂、额外打折等等。
9. We often speak of seven continents, but you can see that Europe, Asia, and Africa are really one lan 我们经常谈到七大洲, 但你会看到, 欧洲, 亚洲和非洲实际上是一大块陆地.
10. We often speak of seven continents, but you can see that Europe, Asia, and Africa are really one landmass. 我们经常谈到七大洲, 但你会看到, 欧洲, 亚洲和非洲实际上是一大块陆地.