the cheapest type of seats in a plane
We flew economy class.
1. Excuse me, could you help ne? I would like to enroll in thiss cooking class? 对不起, 请你帮忙我好吗? 我想报名参加这烹饪课.
2. Every skit in our class show was loudly applauded, from the opening scene to the finale. 班上戏剧表演中每个幽默讽刺处都受到热烈的掌声，从第一幕到终场都是如此。
3. `First-class hotel´ was a complete misnomer for the tumbledown farmhouse we stayed in. 把我们住的那个摇摇欲坠的村舍称作‘一流旅馆’, 纯粹是乱用词语.
4. Economy is one powerful motive for campinge after the initial outlay upon the equipment. 在开初支付了装备的费用后, 想省钱是露营的一个主要动机。
5. Economy is one powerful motive for camping, 图省钱是露营的一个主要动机，
6. But Fortune´s favoured children belong to the second class. 但是，“命运的宠儿”属于第二类型的人。
7. But Fortune´s favoured children belong to the second class. 但是，命运之神的宠儿是第二类人，
8. But its economy is stuck in recession and it barely has the money to even scratch the surface of the problem. 但是由于其经济陷于低迷，几乎没有资金来着手解决最基本的问题。
9. We were in the same class at school. 我们上学时在同一班.
10. We often speak of tramps with contempt and put them in the same class as beggars. 我们常常轻蔑地谈起流浪者，并把他们归于乞丐一类；