education and training
education and training为短语/超纲词汇
1. Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means. 荒凉地区的教育不是一个钱财问题.
2. Education develops potensial abilities. 教育能开发潜在的能力.
3. Education is one of the key words of our time. 教育是我们这个时代的关键词之一。
4. Education, with its cycles of instruction so carefully worked out, punctuated by textbooks----those purchasable wells of wisdom----what would civilization be like without its benefits? 教育，以其教学周期如此精心地安排，并以教科书 -- 那些可以买到的智慧源泉 -- 予以强化，如果不受其惠，文明将会是个什么样子呢？
5. Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means. 荒凉地区的教育不是钱的问题，
6. Explaining his approach to education, Joe Gauld says the conventional education system cannot be reformed. 在解释自己的教育方法时，乔·高尔德指出，传统的教育体制不能只是改革。
7. Education concerning how to survive an earthquake should be a major emphasis for all government programs and earthquake-related research projects. 教育人们如何在地震中幸存下来，应该是所有政府规划和地震研究项目的重点所在。
8. Education of African women has become a top priority for political activists. 非洲妇女的教育已经成为政治活动家们着重优先考虑的问题。
9. Every summer about a dozen journalists gather at a former army training camp north of London to spend the day watching the training of London's special armed police unit. 每年夏天，总有大约十几名记者聚集在伦敦北部的一个旧军训营，用一整天来观看伦敦特警部队的训练。
10. But then the ear also needs training, since at first it can hardly detect differences in sounds which grown-up people hear most clearly. 但是耳朵也同样需要训练，因为最初耳朵几乎分辨不出声音的不同，而成年人却大多听得很清楚。